Craigslist hacked?

Michael T. Voity mvoity at uvm.edu
Mon Nov 24 22:08:39 UTC 2014

I hate to say this, But I think that Network Operators have not see the
last of of this DNS Hijacking. Craigslist might have been a test to see
how far they could get and how long it would take for it to be
discovered.   I hope the FBI and the other Federal agencies out there
are involved with Craigslist to determine how this happened and put in
safeguards in place to help prevent this from happening again.

-Mike

Michael T. Voity
Network Engineer
University of Vermont