Craigslist hacked?

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Mon Nov 24 04:06:17 UTC 2014

yes it's been hijacked thru registrar level and someone was able to change
name servers, now it's back to normal but you will need to clear your
caches and perhaps your ISP too. (if you are using 8.8.8.8 , they have
already cleared the caches)

Sponsoring Registrar:Network Solutions, LLC (R63-LROR) seems to be
registrar, would be fun to read the post-mortem.