Need Godaddy Contac

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. amitchell at isipp.com
Fri Nov 21 17:17:07 UTC 2014

Larry, please contact me offlist and we'll ping one of our GD contacts for you.

Anne

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq.
CEO/President
ISIPP SuretyMail Email Accreditation & Certification
Your mail system + SuretyMail accreditation = delivered to their inbox!
http://www.SuretyMail.com/
http://www.SuretyMail.eu/

Author: Section 6 of the Federal CAN-SPAM Act of 2003
Member, California Bar Cyberspace Law Committee
Ret. Professor of Law, Lincoln Law School of San Jose
https://www.linkedin.com/in/annemitchell
303-731-2121 | amitchell at isipp.com | @AnnePMitchell | Facebook/AnnePMitchell