DDOS, IDS, RTBH, and Rate limiting

Robert Duffy rob at esecuredata.com
Fri Nov 21 02:19:31 UTC 2014

Roland, you seem to have a lot of experience with these kinds of tools.
What open-source NetFlow analysis tools would you recommend for quickly
detecting a DDoS attack?

--
Regards,
Rob

addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and or privileged
information. Please contact the sender immediately if you are not the
intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or
take action relying on the contents herein. Any communication received in
error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.