Route Science

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Mon Nov 17 20:24:28 UTC 2014

As someone that used the routescience/avaya product for 6-7 years and then also demoed the IRP I can tell you that the IRP has a lot of similar functionality that the routescience/avaya CNA product had.

The nice thing about the Noction product (the demo at least?) is that you aren't locked into an ancient IBM xServer with a 32 bit kernel like you were with the Avaya product.

You can install it on your own machines, so in theory it should be possible to scale it. Scaling was the only reason we decommissioned our CNA, otherwise we'd still be using it.

-Drew