Route Science

Phil Bedard bedard.phil at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 15:42:27 UTC 2014

Didn't Avaya completely drop the old Route Science line at this point?

Internap still sells their FCP appliance which does similar things and of
course Internap has their own MIRO system they have been using for
probably 15+ years now to optimize paths out of their own
datacenters/colos.  Like the fellow from Border6 mentioned you can get a
wealth of information out of the systems along with the path optimization.

Phil