Zayo opinions

Christopher Nielsen cnielsen at pobox.com
Wed Nov 12 23:22:09 UTC 2014

We had circuits with Abovenet in San Jose and Ashburn when Zayo bought
them. Abovenet was very responsive, and their IP folks showed some
expertise. Since Zayo acquired them, the quality and responsiveness
has decreased significantly. We've not experienced any packet loss,
but the quality of customer service has declined significantly.

--
Christopher Nielsen
"They who can give up essential liberty for temporary safety, deserve