Zayo opinions

Ryan Wilkins ryan at deadfrog.net
Wed Nov 12 21:33:08 UTC 2014

I don’t know the history on Zayo but they acquired Abovenet of which I’m a customer.

Quite frankly, I haven’t been impressed.  The support went to shit.  The last two tickets that I’ve opened with them have had mixed results.  The first ticket they called me back 5 days after opening a ticket for a DDoS block request and the second they never called back for another DDoS block request.  Next time I call them I’m going to demand to speak with someone immediately.

Otherwise, the network seems to be fine.

Ryan