Zayo opinions

Joshua McDonald josh at 2cold.net
Wed Nov 12 21:31:22 UTC 2014

I have a 10Gig to Abovenet and have not been really impressed.  It was a royal pain to get turned up, as their fiber docs didn’t seem to exist.  Have had issues using it to access AWS and EC2.  Pushing the traffic back to Level3 or XO seems to resolve the problem.  Trouble tickets seem to be filed in the circular file.

Josh