Cisco CCNA Training

Mark Leonard mark at bernoullinetworks.com
Wed Nov 12 16:39:35 UTC 2014

YYC Net Lab (of which I am a co-founder) went through the trouble of
forming a not-for-profit company and gaining access to Cisco's official
Network Academy content.  The process is a little painful to setup, but you
get access to all the content including Packet Tracer.  I still use GNS3
because not all functionality is present in Packet Tracer.  If you're just
looking for CCNA material, Packet Tracer is enough to get you your cert.

If anyone is interested in learning more about the process to get access to
NetAcad content, feel free to contact me off list.