Cisco CCNA Training

Dave Bell me at geordish.org
Wed Nov 12 11:22:02 UTC 2014

The CSR1000v (http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/routers/cloud-services-router-1000v-series/index.html)
runs on normal VM infrastructure, and will do (almost?) everything
required from a routing perspective to pass everything up to the CCIE
R&S. It requires a license to use it for proper traffic loads, but is
free to use for lab purposes. More info on how this can be done under
VMWare can be found here:
http://www.rogerperkin.co.uk/ccie/index.php/ccie-version-5/ccie-virtual-rack-csr-1000v-routers/