cheap laptop with 32G or 64G recommendations

Darden, Patrick Patrick.Darden at p66.com
Tue Nov 11 13:21:16 UTC 2014

If there is a cheap quad-core laptop with 64GB of ram and no huge downsides...  then sign me up!  I expect that will be the standard in 5 years, but right now that is a hoss.

Izaac's suggestion of using the cloud is good, if you can do it.  Cloud services have come a long way--fast and easy to set up complex environments.  Great article comparing performance and costs:

http://www.infoworld.com/article/2610403/cloud-computing/ultimate-cloud-speed-tests--amazon-vs--google-vs--windows-azure.html

--p