10Gb iPerf kit?

Jason Lixfeld jason at lixfeld.ca
Tue Nov 11 00:49:55 UTC 2014

I gotta wonder.  How reliable is iPerf over something like RFC2544 or Y.1564?  Especially at those speeds?

I just picked up a couple of Accedian’s RFC2544/Y.1564 boxes to use as loopbacks to our field Exfos.  We’ll probably wind up buying a few more Accedian boxes for the field where we don’t need to spend the money on an Exfo.

One of the Accedian boxes is arguably less than what you’d pay for a TB MBP and that Sonnet adapter.