cheap laptop with 32G or 64G recommendations

Izaac izaac at setec.org
Tue Nov 11 00:24:46 UTC 2014

On November 10, 2014 4:49:08 PM EST, lobna gouda <lobna_gouda at hotmail.com> wrote:
>Hello,
>Any recommendation, not looking for anything fantasy,  my understanding
>it should be quardcore, with more than DIMM0 slot so each can have 8G.
>wind7-64bits to work. I want to use it as a server or practice logical
>routers

"Cheap" and "64GiB of RAM" are incompatible concepts in laptops.

There is no earthly reason you should need to carry a machine like that anyway. If for some reason you need something so equipped, get yourself a cloud instance and connect to it. That's how you save money.

If you're stuck working in a completely isolated environment, then work it into the contract. That's the cost of being on an island.

--
Izaac