Equinix Virginia - Ethernet OOB suggestions

Joe Greco jgreco at ns.sol.net
Mon Nov 10 14:20:44 UTC 2014

> Hey,
>
> VPN setup is not really a viable option (for us) in this scenario.
> Honestly, I'd prefer to just call it done already and have a VPN but due to
> certain restraints, we have to go down this route.

Without explaining the "restraints," this kinda boils down to "'cuz we
want it," which stopped being good justification many years ago.

I doubt you'll find many takers who would want to provide you with a
circuit for a few Mbps with a /23 for OOB purposes "'just cuz."

I note that we're present in Equinix Ashburn and could do it, and that
this is basically a nonstarter for us.

... JG