FW: M-Lab-Related PCAPs

Livingood, Jason Jason_Livingood at cable.comcast.com
Sun Nov 9 05:46:35 UTC 2014

FYI to this list since I suspect few of you are on the M-Lab Discuss list.

Srikanth from ICSI has kindly taken on consolidating some PCAPs. If anyone wishes to send any to him, he is at srknth.s at gmail.com<mailto:srknth.s at gmail.com>.

JL

On 11/6/14, 7:24 PM, "Srikanth S" <srknth.s at gmail.com<mailto:srknth.s at gmail.com>> wrote:
So it looks as though marking is not done for all MLab traffic. Also, some web traffic (to CNN) is marked at a lower priority than streaming (Netflix), which is strange as web traffic is likely more sensitive to degradation than streaming (?).

Here are the traces:
http://www1.icsi.berkeley.edu/~srikanth/pcaps/google.pcap
http://www1.icsi.berkeley.edu/~srikanth/pcaps/youtube-image.pcap
http://www1.icsi.berkeley.edu/~srikanth/pcaps/cnn.pcap