Reporting DDOS reflection attacks

Yardiel D. Fuentes yardiel at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 23:46:08 UTC 2014

Another DDoS/DoS email thread in progress, ah?... these seem to occur often lately...

So....Perfect timing to remind all in the list that there is a NANOG BCOP in the works on this topic.

Some of us have been working on documenting our collective knowledge about real practices that
can help our community deal with this annoying networking decease...in a vendor agnostic manner...

Our DDoS/DoS attack Best Common Ops Practices doc seeks to provide community-wide guidelines
on what to do before, during and after a DDoS/DoS attack.

If any of you want to contribute and join us to help the community on what we have documented so far,
please check out the document below and/or drop me a note...

http://bcop.nanog.org/index.php/BCOP_Drafts

Yardiel Fuentes
yardiel at gmail.com
twitter: #techguane