NYC logistics issue

Andy Brezinsky andy at mbrez.com
Sat Nov 8 04:40:46 UTC 2014

Due to a comedy of errors, I have a pallet of gear sitting in Elizabeth
NJ that needs to get to the 9th floor of 60 Hudson by EOD Monday that
can't seem to get delivered due to no company having a COI on file with
the building.  We did have UPS freight lined up to pick it up from the
original shipper tonight and deliver it on Monday but there was an
"issue" and the driver left without the pallet.

Does have any contacts at courier companies that could possibly break
down 600lbs of gear (48"x48"x44" pallet with 14 boxes ranging from 10 to
75lbs) at the warehouse and deliver it to the building? Any other
suggestions for how to deal with this problem?

Replies off-list are fine.

Thanks in advance.

--
Andy Brezinsky