Shipping bulk hardware via freight

Patrick W. Gilmore patrick at ianai.net
Fri Nov 7 19:32:07 UTC 2014

Holy crap. I've actually used Death Wish. Small world.

They were awesome.

Of course, I moved something far less interesting - a piano. But I called them on a Tuesday and said "I need a piano moved by 1 PM tomorrow". They did it, no fuss, no muss, very professional, and reasonably priced.

Highly recommended.

--
TTFN,
patrick