outages list down? Lightower, Worcester, MA fiber cut

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Fri Nov 7 12:34:14 UTC 2014

I can't get to the mailing list page, and neither can
downforeveryoneorjustme.com:

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/puck.nether.net

I've sent a couple new email messages there and they haven't been
delivered either.

Here is the latest message I sent regarding the Lightower, Worcester,
MA fiber cut:

Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 07:26:55 -0500
From: Chuck Anderson <cra at WPI.EDU>
To: outages at outages.org
Subject: Re: [outages] Lightower, Worcester, MA fiber cut

Update as of 06:05:16 -0500:

"Status has remained the same Lightower has two (2) 288 cables that
were burnt through in a National Grid  enclosure. National Grid has
informed us that there is an exposed high tension power line in this
enclosure and there will be no access granted in the near
future. National Grid has deemed this manhole unsafe at this
time. Lightower is working on an alternate solution that will re-route
fibers around the affected man hole still NO ETTR at this time. We
apologize for this inconvenience."