Seeking clueful Comcast contact re static IP address info

John LeCoque jleq96 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 21:06:04 UTC 2014

Hello all,

Sorry to take such a basic issue all the way to NANOG, but my team has
nearly 16 hours into this issue via phone / e-mail with no results. We just
need the IP address information for our recently installed DOCSIS service
at a location in Tallahassee, FL.

Unfortunately we have had no luck with support (after many attempts), and
our sales rep has made it very clear that he does not care.

Is there anyone from Comcast here who could contact me off-list to help us
get this resolved? I am very grateful for any assistance.

Thank you,
John