Tail-F

Peter teStrake Peter.teStrake at tradingscreen.com
Tue Nov 4 17:55:28 UTC 2014

Conor,
Tail-f will give you a global view of your network configurations, and will keep the local database in sync with the devices.   This gives you the ability to search and update config across devices.

If you want to see the live status, then you can compile an snmp mib and attach that to the device, so your team can see both config and status via a single CLI.

Really though, it's about service provisioning and orchestration across multiple vendors, but there can be a fair amount of work there depending on what you are trying to achieve.

There is a also a REST interface that makes it pretty simple to access anything in the database and present it in a web page.

Cheers
Pete

Sent from my iPhone