BGP Security Research Question

Yuri Slobodyanyuk yuri at yurisk.info
Tue Nov 4 13:45:40 UTC 2014

Let me disagree - Pakistan Youtube was possible only because their uplink
provider did NOT implement inbound route filters . As always the weakest
link is human factor - and no super-duper newest technology is ever to help
here .
As regards to S-bgp/soBGP from technical point of view , wait for the day
when the vulnerability gets published (SSL-heartbleed style) that
invalidates all this PKI stuff ...
Yuri

--
Taking challenges one by one.