Cisco CCNA Training

Larry Sheldon larrysheldon at cox.net
Tue Nov 4 02:42:41 UTC 2014

On 11/2/2014 11:02, Colton Conor wrote:
> We have a couple of techs that want to learn cisco and networking in
> general. What do you recommend for learning and getting certified on Cisco?
> There seems to be a million different training courses, books, etc out
> there.

My personal opinion, worth what you paid for it:

For learning--work beside an Old Hand that knows it and has a good record.

For certification, sign up for the cheapest one.

--
The unique Characteristics of System Administrators:

The fact that they are infallible; and,

The fact that they learn from their mistakes.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes