Smart Data Pricing Questionnaire

Gareth Tyson g.tyson at qmul.ac.uk
Mon Nov 3 09:31:15 UTC 2014

Hi everybody,

We're doing some research into the use of smart data pricing for enabling cheaper Internet access for the millions in the world who remain disconnected. We basically wish to understand which pricing models for data would be most attractive to network operators, as well as the challenges that might come with them. If you have a spare 10 minutes, it would be great if you could fill out the following questionnaire: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1B-Vtl3mYJ2TJMWiFXxHySMrKSqxrhy0EzVNDlXKhPew/viewform

Many thanks!

Best regards,

Gareth.

---
Dr. Gareth Tyson,
CS 404 (Not Found),
Electronic Engineering and Computer Science,
Queen Mary University of London.