[dns-wg] crave your indulgence

Daniel Karrenberg daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net
Wed May 28 07:22:25 UTC 2014

On 27.05.14 20:45 , Robert Kisteleki wrote:

> There should be a tool for this kind of thing! :-)
>
> https://atlas.ripe.net/atlas/udm.html?msm_id=1666831

[shortened version for NANOG with only one attachment]

When you analyse these results with  using my experimental tool LARA
http://labske.org/tools
you discover that local connectivity is through HE and Los Nettos.
Further you can see that about half the HE packets are sent via Los
Nettos, so the amount ofredundancy that local traffic distribution among
upstreams may suggest is not really there.

If you like we can run this again with more probes. Of course you can
also just get an account and run it yourself....

Daniel