rz.verisign-grs.com root zone ftp access

Verd, Brad bverd at verisign.com
Thu May 29 02:17:46 UTC 2014

All,

Verisign performed routine account maintenance on the Verisign TLD Zone File Access Program (TLDZ) platform.  This service gives participants FTP access to the TLD Zone Files for the .com, .net and .name top-level domains (TLDs). Each file contains the active domain names in that particular TLD and is updated daily.

Any user without a current contract in place was removed.  All reasonable efforts were taken to notify users prior to their access being revoked.  If a customer has lost their access to rz.verisign-grs.com<http://rz.verisign-grs.com> (TLDZ), they should call into Verisign Customer Service @+1-703-925-6999 and they will be instructed on how to submit the contract request.  Once the request is processed a new user ID for the customer will be added to the platform.

Additional information regarding TLDZ can be view at http://www.verisigninc.com/en_US/channel-resources/domain-registry-products/zone-file-information/index.xhtml

Regards,
Brad

G. Bradford Verd