Contact for Road Runner

Nick Olsen nick at flhsi.com
Tue May 27 14:30:28 UTC 2014

Hey Faisal, We use to have peering with Road Runner (Bright House Networks)
~6 years ago.

 At that time, They created a RR object (RADB) for our AS that specifically
said ROAD RUNNER. Which caused all kinds of havoc as some databases would
pull that over the "AS NAME" when listing our network. They even updated
the registry a couple of times in the years following our termination of
their service. Emails to their RADB email, As well as to their direct
support went completely unanswered.

 The solution for me was asking Merit (RADB's Parent company..whatever they
are). To forcibly remove the entry, They did so about two hours after my
email to them and were extremely helpful.

 Nick Olsen
Network Operations  (855) FLSPEED  x106