Large DDoS, small extortion

Merike Kaeo merike at doubleshotsecurity.com
Thu May 22 22:17:40 UTC 2014

I will use this opportunity to solicit real world experience and use cases that
could be discussed at the Security Track at NANOG 61.  While I've been
soliciting talks in operational security specific groups, this thread also
peaked my interest.

Nothing beats sharing the good, the bad, the ugly and how collectively we
can improve on how we mitigate against varying attacks.

Please respond to me in unicast and let me know if you'd be willing to share
some experiences.  The Security Track is not recorded nor streamed and
you do not need a formal presentation.

- merike