IPv6 at 50% for VZW (Re: NAT IP and Google)

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Thu May 22 01:38:03 UTC 2014

On May 21, 2014, at 7:17 PM, Ca By <cb.list6 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Verizon Wireless is at 50% ipv6 penetration

I suspect this would go up significantly if Twitter and Instagram would IPv6 enable their services.  Same for pintarest.

Other folks like bit.ly have briefly toyed with IPv6, and with the helpdesk.test-ipv6.com site, I think things will continue to get better.

IPv6 via LTE and handset are the way most of the worlds population will access the internet, not via a computer the way I have been getting "online" for the past few decades.

- jared