FTTH ONTs and routers

Kevin Burke kburke at burlingtontelecom.com
Tue May 20 19:05:10 UTC 2014

I have used a lot of Calix gear.  It works good until they decide to EoL
your platform.  They grow through acquisition, then see which products
they want to keep.  Adtran seems to have the same features and the same
pricepoint.  The Calix E7 is a relatively new product...plenty of bugs
compared to the much more mature TA5000.

Oh and if you don't show these the other guys prices they will dine out
on your tab.  Funny how much lower people can go when they realize you
are bidding something out.

Kevin