rz.verisign-grs.com root zone ftp access

Brandon Applegate brandon at burn.net
Tue May 20 21:21:08 UTC 2014

Is anyone using this and having failed login for a few days now ?  I’ve been mirroring the root zone(s) for years and I just started getting failures in my logs.  I emailed an address I found on the Verisign website but so far dead air.  If anyone knows of a more pointed email POC that would actually have clue about this that would be awesome.

--
Brandon Applegate - CCIE 10273
PGP Key fingerprint: