Observations of an Internet Middleman (Level3)

bas kilobit at gmail.com
Sun May 18 22:55:01 UTC 2014

Jason,

In your first reply you mention a lot of "we're all good, we comply, we
don't do x etc"

However you seem to have forgotten to reply to question #1 that Arvinder
asked. (#2 you were able to reply)

http://comcrust.com/ is already four years old it would seem enough time to
get an upgrade in place. Our tata upgrades are usually in place after a
couple of weeks.

Thanks,

Bas