A simple proposal

Rahul Sawarkar srahul.in at gmail.com
Sat May 17 10:11:04 UTC 2014

Ah! So somebody nudged me and pointed out that this is a reference to a
satirical story and a standard part of the American curriculum.

On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 8:11 AM, <deleskie at gmail.com> wrote:

> You shouldn't of stopped them I was eagerly ‎ waiting to find out how rtt
> was going to be increased :)
>
> -jim

Heh. Well I was thinking along the lines of the effect of 100 streaming
users all filling up the router queues in the path to the  server, with
full size packets (or replicas of the incoming) where in the normal case a
smaller  ACK packet would be sent for every other TCP segment transmitted
by the sender.

Now I get the joke.

Rahul