A simple proposal

Rahul Sawarkar srahul.in at gmail.com
Fri May 16 05:35:11 UTC 2014

You mean consume electricity in  cpu cycles on the end devices and all the
network middleboxes in between all over the world/Internet  for dud data?
For what? Just to stop a debate instead of resolving it thought
intellectual brainstorming? For one thing it will slow down the TCP
connections as ACKs incur a longer RTT. Then there is the whole question of
managing and lowering  power consumption as a green initiative, and
capacity issues are yet another thing.

~Rahul

--
~~~~~~