Observations of an Internet Middleman (Level3)

Scott Helms khelms at zcorum.com
Fri May 16 19:50:24 UTC 2014

Mike,

In my experience you're not alone, just in a really tiny group.  As I said
I have direct eyeballs on ~500k devices and the ability to see another 10
million anytime I want and the percentage of people who cap their upstream
in both of those sample groups for more than 15 minutes (over the last 3
years) is about 0.2%.  Interestingly if a customer does it once they have
about a 70% chance of doing it regularly.

Scott Helms
Vice President of Technology
ZCorum
(678) 507-5000