Observations of an Internet Middleman (Level3) (was: RIP Network Neutrality

arvindersingh at mail2tor.com arvindersingh at mail2tor.com
Thu May 15 19:03:34 UTC 2014

Jason, like Kevin, thank you very much for opening up to us.  It is not
every day that someone so close to the issues posts with insight.

>From what we see here in India, it is true only Comcast and Verizon are
access networks with peering problems.  We are able to reach Cox, RCN,
Charter, Sonoma Interconnect, other without congestion from AS 6453
"Tata".

Please can you explain what it is about your network design or management
that causes the choke?

Arvinder