Observations of an Internet Middleman (Level3)

arvindersingh at mail2tor.com arvindersingh at mail2tor.com
Thu May 15 16:49:14 UTC 2014

Kevin first thank you for posting to NANOG to help with the issues...not
every day we see Comcast executive on engineering mailing lists. *LOL*

I have two issues with the comments:

1. You mention that congestion issues to Comcast peers are temporary.  I
notice AS6543 "Tata Communication" - major backbone provider to my home
country - very very congested for over three years.  Will your engineers
kindly update the connection as priority?

2. You mention that all packets treated equally - no games.  Why does
AS7922 assign the speed test different DSCP from regular internet
connection?

Arvinder S.