Observations of an Internet Middleman (Level3) (was: RIP Network Neutrality

Blake Dunlap ikiris at gmail.com
Thu May 15 18:28:57 UTC 2014

I agree, and those peers should be then paid for the bits that your
customers are requesting that they send through you if you cannot
maintain a balanced peer relationship with them. It's shameful that
access networks are attempting to not pay for their leeching of mass
amounts of data in clear violation of standard expectations for
balanced peering agreements.

Oh... you meant something else?

-Blake