CERT and ISO 27001

Thijs Stuurman Thijs.Stuurman at is.nl
Wed May 14 09:41:47 UTC 2014

Usually your system and network admins receive those themselves as part of either support contracts or simply by registering for the appropriate notification/mailing list.
Perhaps these links will help you out as well:

http://cve.mitre.org/about/index.html
http://cve.mitre.org/compatible/compatible.html
http://nvd.nist.gov/

Kind regards / Vriendelijke groet,
IS Group
Thijs Stuurman

Powered by results.

Wielingenstraat 8 | T +31 (0)299 476 185
1441 ZR Purmerend | F +31 (0)299 476 288
http://www.is.nl | KvK Hoorn 36049256

IS Group is ISO 9001:2008, ISO/IEC 27001:2005,
ISO 20.000-1:2005, ISAE 3402 en PCI DSS certified.