NANOG 61 hotel

Hugo Slabbert hslabbert at stargate.ca
Tue May 13 15:06:37 UTC 2014

On Tue 2014-May-13 10:32:48 -0400, Jon Lewis <jlewis at lewis.org> wrote:
>The Hyatt appears to have filled up. :(
>
>Anyone have alternate hotel recommendations?

I put together a list when I was making my pitch to go down:

! ---------------
! Westin Bellevue
http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/rates/rate.html?propertyID=1555
- $280/room/night

! ----------------
! Marriot Bellevue (Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Downtown)
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/bvudt-courtyard-seattle-bellevue-downtown/
- $269/room/night

! ----------------
! Silver Cloud Inn
http://www.silvercloud.com/bellevuedowntown/
- $229/room/night
- 2 Queens/room

! ------------------------
! La Residence Suite Hotel
http://www.bellevuelodging.com/
- $169/room/night
- 2x Queens
- couple of blocks away

These are all within 5-10 minutes walk of the Hyatt, IIRC and if Google Maps
can be trusted.  Rates at some of them seem a little different from when I
looked before, e.g.  the Westin now read as $303/night whereas e.g. Silver
Cloud shows a single king room at $189/night.

--
Hugo