level3 dia egress filtering?

Bob Evans bob at FiberInternetCenter.com
Mon May 12 23:22:57 UTC 2014

Ahh,  Yep, same thing port and/or protocol for an address range.  I haven't
seen that accomplished via BGP. I know ATT will do it - they want about 2K
more per month for that ability. All your traffic is redirected (extra
hops ) through a firewall. So, it's a basic expensive firewall service.

We have done both port based and protocol. But it gets installed by hand
only on the connected port the customer.

Bob Evans
CTO
Fiber Internet Center