level3 dia egress filtering?

Petter Bruland Petter.Bruland at allegiantair.com
Mon May 12 21:58:20 UTC 2014

We contacted Level3 a few weeks back, and were told that they do not provide any filtering service.
I've not been able to confirm this from anyone else, besides the Level3 customer service rep we spoke with.

Currently looking into a DDoS protection service from Akamai. Sounds awesome what they can do, but often "awesome" translates to "overkill" and/or "too expensive".

-Petter