Getting pretty close to default IPv4 route maximum for 6500/7600 routers.

Pete Lumbis alumbis at gmail.com
Mon May 12 12:18:38 UTC 2014

The datasheet for the ESP-5 states support for 500,000 IPv4 Prefixes. The
TCAM on the ASR1k is different from 6500 and can't be adjusted in the same
fashion. You'd have to filter or upgrade the ESP.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/asr-1000-series-aggregation-services-routers/data_sheet_c78-450070.html(ctrl+f
"Table 3")