Odd syslog-ng problem

Anurag Bhatia me at anuragbhatia.com
Sat May 10 19:15:24 UTC 2014

Another off topic (question) - what kind of fronted UI you use with syslog-ng? I see log analyser based on PHP is common. In my tests it worked fine but it’s major issue I saw was that I couldn’t sort all logs based on individual hosts/devices.

What kind of open source web UI everyone is using, just wondering?

Thanks.

--
Anurag Bhatia
anuragbhatia.com