Getting pretty close to default IPv4 route maximum for 6500/7600 routers.

Vitkovský Adam adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk
Fri May 9 07:48:55 UTC 2014

I would actually be very surprised if someone would hit the 512K limit on ASRs.
With 6500/7600 I can understand they've been around for ages and no one anticipated the 512k limit back then.
But ASRs? When these where bough engineers must have known that 512k is not going to be enough.
I guess one does some reading and tweaking before installing a box as a PE or Internet Edge.

adam