Experience with Third-Party memory (Cisco)?

Gary Dunaway Gary.Dunaway at teamhgs.com
Thu May 8 17:02:07 UTC 2014

A few years back, we had to do memory upgrades on our ASAs in order to move to 8.3 code. All was done with 3rd party memory kits. There have been no performance issues we've noticed with them. The one issue we had was that one of the memory sticks in the kit was bad. The vendor immediately sent out a replacement for it and all was well after that.

 -Gary