Residential CPE suggestions

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Thu May 8 16:26:14 UTC 2014

On May 8, 2014, at 12:19 PM, Nolan Rollo <nrollo at kw-corp.com> wrote:

> TL;DR: Ubiquiti has good, inexpensive equipment but it might not always be ready for production networks or very patient customers. For what you’re looking for though no one else can match that price point.

+1

If you have hardware in-hand and don't mind support via their 'free' forums.  If you can reproduce any issues, they will promptly recreate it and fix it.  You may end up waiting awhile for the software, but even $big_vendor has that issue.

I'm using both the nanobridge/nanobeam hardware as well as edgerouter and unifi and they work quite well.

- Jared