Getting pretty close to default IPv4 route maximum for 6500/7600 routers.

Pete Lumbis alumbis at gmail.com
Wed May 7 23:50:11 UTC 2014

ASR1k doesn't have fixed TCAM like the 6500 and has a little more wiggle
room, but it depends on the ESP you have installed. For example ESP 20
supports around 1,000,000 routes.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/asr-1000-series-aggregation-services-routers/data_sheet_c78-450070.html?cachemode=refresh

-Pete