CLEC and FTTP H.248/Megaco

Carlos Alcantar carlos at race.com
Sat May 3 19:51:06 UTC 2014

+1 here we do the same exact thing with our ftth and ont¹s separate vlan
with h.248 gw¹s sitting on it and you just point the profile of the voice
port to the gw.  There is a reason why they are doing things this way, as
current regulation does not force them to give you access to there fiber
network.

Carlos Alcantar
Race Communications / Race Team Member
1325 Howard Ave. #604, Burlingame, CA. 94010
Phone: +1 415 376 3314 / carlos at race.com / http://www.race.com